Today’s Hot Spot lead story – Tigers baseball takes a hit with three players out for the season with injuries. Will it slow down Monte Lee’s plans for Clemson? Find out more. Then read about other sports news stories from around the ACC. Be sure to subscribe to ACC Nation Podcast. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Clemson baseball loses a starter to injuries. Will players be redshirted?
Also on the menu today – Does Dino Babers and Syracuse have what it takes? Can the coach and his team bring home an ACC Football Championship? Pitt retires their first woman’s jersey. Anyone else wondering what we are?
Big game for Louisville women against UConn. The Governors of two states are being dragged into a disagreement over football. Good news for Duke football as Quentin Harris returns. Optimism burns eternal for Miami baseball.
These are just a few of the sports news stories in today’s Hot Spot.
- Battle, Syracuse defeat Boston College
- Eagles’ Megan Keller separates herself from the pack
- Syracuse tops Eagles
- Could Dino Babers Lead Syracuse To An ACC Title?
- Syracuse Orange women’s lacrosse preview
- Pitt’s defense no match for Clemson
- Pitt Catcher Cole MacLaren Looking to Step Forward
- Lorri Johnson is first woman to have jersey retired at Pitt
- Jackie Young still questionable for Notre Dame women
- National signing day preview: What’s left for Notre Dame?
- Cards Roll Over Demon Deacons
- Louisville women’s basketball vs. UConn
- The reason Louisville is ready for it’s ACC schedule upgrade
- Jaden Cunningham Commits To Virginia Tech
- Virginia Tech Beats Miami
- Hokies-Pirates ‘snit’ pulls in Governors
- Louisville game sold out
- Confirmed: Deshawn McClease back in Hokies fold
- Kyle Guy ‘clutch’
- John Smoltz shares his wisdom with Virginia baseball
- Virginia women’s basketball vs. No. 18 Syracuse
- NC State women’s basketball looks to extend streak
- No. 8 NC State wrestling against No. 23 Virginia
- Corrigan looks to build on NC State’s success as next AD
- Zion Williamson named National Freshman of the Week
- Quentin Harris returns
- Duke tennis hits the road
- Tar Heels offer scholarship to Walker Kessler
- Playbook: Wake Forest men’s basketball
- Three Tigers declared out for the season
- Clemson among leaders in production returning for CFP contenders
- Challenge for Tigers is to keep competing
- Jackets men’s tennis travels
- Yes, Georgia Tech Has a Hockey Team
- Miami women’s basketball look to extend streak
- New beginnings breeds new optimism for Miami baseball
- Strength coach impressed with Canes
- Adversity brings Florida State’s women’s basketball team together