*Please note that games on this week’s football schedule may be impacted by Hurricane Florence. When this article was prepared and published there had not been any official statement from the ACC.
The ACC has another early week game scheduled and it is on our list of ‘to watch’ matchups that you should see.
It’s the third week and this is where teams begin to deliver. If coaches haven’t found their players or properly implemented their scheme by now the season rapidly becomes imperiled.
There are fewer games this week but only because conference games are beginning to take hold. Let’s take a look at the teams, times and television.
This Week’s Football Schedule
Thursday, September 13
- Boston College @ Wake Forest 7:30pm ET ESPN
Saturday, September 15
- UCF @ North Carolina 12:00pm ET ESPNU
- Miami @ Toledo 12:00pm ET ESPN2
- Florida State @ Syracuse 12:00pm ET ESPN
- ECU @ Virginia Tech 12:20pm ET ACC Network Extra
- Georgia Tech @ Pitt 12:30pm ET ACC Network Extra
- Vanderbilt @ Notre Dame 2:30pm ET NBC
- Ohio @ Virginia 3:00pm ET ACC Network Extra
- Georgia Southern @ Clemson 3:30pm ET ESPN2
- West Virginia @ NC State 3:30pm ET ESPNU
- Duke @ Baylor 3:30pm ET Fox Sports 1
- Western Kentucky @ Louisville 7:30pm ET ACC Network Extra
This Week’s Football Schedule – Games To Watch (Closer)
In addition to your favorite team, here are a few other games worth your time.
- Boston College @ Wake Forest – Some exciting, up and coming players on both teams.
- Florida State @ Syracuse – Both have something to prove. Watch out.
- ECU @ Virginia Tech – The Pirates like to collect ACC booty.
- Georgia Tech @ Pitt – Don’t let those losses last week fool you.
- West Virginia @ NC State – A win at home goes a long way for the Wolfpack.
- Duke @ Baylor – We’re beginning to see an emerging team. Prove it week.
- Vanderbilt @ Notre Dame – The Irish need to polish off Vandy to wash away doubts.
*Editor’s note – There are a minimum of six games in the projected path of Hurricane Florence (National Hurricane Center graphic). Additional teams may be impacted due to transportation. Monitor each school’s website for official updates.