ACC Nation Podcast
Featuring Will Ojanen, Chris Bond, Xayveon and Jim Quist
In this episode of the ACC Nation Podcast, Will and Jim talk Vikings football and break down ACC basketball.
- Rundown of the EAGL conference teams (including three from the ACC) ranking in the NACGC Gymnastics Poll.
- Preseason USTFCCCA Indoor Track Poll.
- NWCA and InterMat Rankings for wrestlers in the ACC.
- Will celebrates the Minnesota Vikings win and why it, historically, means so much.
ACC Nation Podcast
- 8:52 Virginia and NC State. Does Jack Salt get called on too many sympathy calls?
- January 15 was the last day for underclassmen to declare for the NFL Draft. Where to look for who made some bad decisions in declaring.
- 13:46 ACC women’s basketball and how they rank in the AP Top 25.
- Will Virginia Tech ever launch themselves into the rankings? KenPom numbers say they might.
- 17:01 ACC men’s basketball.
- Breaking down the top ranked teams.
- Virginia’s Devon Hall sees persistence pay off.
- The Cavaliers find a challenge with the Syracuse press.
- With five of seven games coming on the road we’re about to find out what Virginia is made of.
- Are Duke and Marvin Bagley “overrated”? Pitt fans think so.
- North Carolina survives their loss to Virginia and bang out wins against Boston College and Notre Dame.
- Clemson stumbles.
- A free throw analysis breaks out.
- How Will’s comment brought up the movie Porky’s.
- Miami, Florida State and Louisville.
- The Canes will probably be looking at the Top 25 from the outside.
- Don’t look for the Seminoles to return to the Top 25.
- Louisville sticks around in Bracketology because of the quality of their losses.
- 43:03 Pomeroy Ratings. A look at which ACC teams stand a good shot at the NCAA Championships.
- What’s up at Pitt? No. Really. WTH?
- You can subscribe to the podcast now on YouTube (accnationnet) in addition to Apple Podcasts, Google Play Podcasts, Android, Email and below for direct download.
More ACC Nation: Sports Basketball Football Soccer Baseball
ACC Nation Podcast – Subscribe
- Should the Vikings win the Super Bowl, Will promises more impressive feats of manliness beyond inhaling a Porter from our friends at Bald Man Brewing.
- Want to be on the Podcast? Call us with your questions and comments at 804 639-1235 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.