ACC Nation Podcast
ACC Nation Podcast with Will Ojanen, Chris Bond, Xayveon and Jim Quist.
- Pitt and Miami made it to the second round of the NCAA Women’s Volleyball Championship.
- NCAA Women’s Soccer College Cup action – UCLA defeats Duke 0-0 (4-3 in penalty kicks).
- North Carolina takes on Indiana in the NCAA Men’s Soccer College Cup semifinals December 8.
- Florida State secures a bowl bid with win over ULM.
- Louisville’s Trevon Young awarded Brian Piccolo Award.
- Miami’s Braxton Berrios named Jim Tatum Award winner.
- Louisville’s Lamar Jackson repeats as ACC Player of the Year.
- NC State’s Bradley Chub a close second for that honor is named ACC Defensive Player of the Year.
- Boston College’s A.J. Dillon named ACC Football Rookie of the Year.
- Virginia’s Brenton Nelson is the ACC Football Defensive Rookie of the Year.
- Miami’s Mark Richt is ACC Coach of the Year.
ACC Nation Podcast
- Clemson delivers a 38-3 win over Miami for the ACC Football Championship.
- College Football Playoffs are set. Clemson and Alabama set to battle it out at the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans. Who else?
- Ranked teams include; Miami #10, Notre Dame #14, Virginia Tech #22 and NC State #24.
- Bowl bids throughout the podcast.
- Chris with a good review of the last game of the season for Florida State.
- Jim calls out Texas A&M for being stupid regarding their contract with Jimbo Fisher.
- Will wants to be an agent. Thinks that Fisher needed the reset.
- Chris thanks Fisher for the upgrade to the program and Texas A&M for getting FSU out of one of the worst contracts in college football.
- The guys examine the selection of Alabama over Ohio State. Why or why not pick the Crimson Tide?
- Why conferences and teams got kicked to the curb. Reality check. What have you done for me now?
- Will and Chris talk about Virginia’s Brent Nelson.
- You can subscribe to the podcast now on YouTube (accnationnet) in addition to Apple Podcasts, Google Play Podcasts, Android, Email and below for direct download.
ACC Nation Podcast – Subscribe
- The AP Top 25 Men’s Basketball rankings – Duke, Notre Dame, Miami, North Carolina, Louisville and Virginia. How are the teams performing?
- Duke hasn’t had the prettiest performance so far this season and that may be attributed to the number of freshmen on the team.
- Will thinks Coach K is the greatest college coach of all time.
- Notre Dame struggles against Michigan State. “Shoot yourself into games and shoot yourself out of games”
- Chris and Will examine the play of Miami, North Carolina, Louisville and Virginia. Jim says you have no clue what basketball’s about if you don’t like Virginia’s pace.
- What exactly is “bowling shoe ugly?”
- Will’s Final Thoughts – Check out his articles reviewing ACC Football (Atlantic) (Coastal)
- Chris’ Final Thoughts – Miami program brings a lot to the ACC table. Fans should be excited for what Mark Richt has created and where the Canes are headed. Check out his article on ACC Football.
- Want to be on the Podcast? Call us with your questions and comments at 804 639-1235 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.