ACC Nation Podcast
ACC Nation Podcast with Will Ojanen, Chris Bond, Xayveon and Jim Quist.
- Rundown of ACC sports in the polls. Seven teams in the NFHCA Field Hockey Top 25. Duke and Virginia lead the conference in the polls.
- United Soccer Men’s and Women’s Top 25 features Wake Forest leading the ACC on the men’s side while Duke leads the conference on the women’s side.
- USTFCCCA Cross Country Top 30 poll features Syracuse in front for the men and NC State for the women.
- Fall ACC Baseball action is underway. Clemson’s Monte Lee gets a nice $500K one year extension.
- Golfweek/Sagarin Rankings in Collegiate Golf coming this week.
- Jim’s serving of pudding and bedtime at 6 disturbed by Thursday night football.
- Chris provides a visual highlight of the NC State sideline.
- Is Bobby Petrino napping on recruiting?
- Will – Lamar Jackson is a one man band.
- Will and Xayveon say it’s time to recognize NC State.
- Clemson marches toward another shot at a National Championship. Is the QB position in question, though?
- Wake Forest juggles the two quarterback approach. Will says they’re still headed to a bowl.
- Chris – The biggest problem for Wake Forest? Fighting off suitors for Dave Clawson.
- Jim – Good fit in Baton Rouge? Just sayin’.
ACC Nation Podcast
- Xayveon thinks Virginia could go 7-1 and be looking at a bowl.
- Jim goes all Debbie Downer.
- Will predicts the Cavaliers pick up wins against North Carolina, Boston College and Pitt.
- Questionable play calling by Duke? What’s up with North Carolina schools and running the ball?
- Pitt-Syracuse. A fun game for fans and NO turnovers.
- What’s at WalMart, aisle six that holds the interest of Pat Narduzzi and Dino Babers? Chris explains.
- Jim dishes on Pitt’s quarterbacks. What’s a ‘Porn-Stache’?
- Will doesn’t want to bring back MC Hammer Parachute Pants. Chris is worried about getting his money back.
- Xayveon throws a wet blanket on Cuse fans as he reviews their schedule.
- You can subscribe to the podcast now on YouTube (accnationnet) in addition to Apple Podcasts, Google Play Podcasts, Android, Email and below for direct download.
ACC Nation Podcast – Last Week’s Episode
- Will thinks the Tar Heels should just list the players that ARE healthy each week.
- Jim recommends North Carolina start playing the younger players now to give them experience for next season.
- Xayveon questions Notre Dame’s ability to win big. Where’s the passing game?
- When the Irish meet the Trojans – who gets exposed and how? Xayveon and Chris take a look.
- Everything we thought it was going to be – Florida State/Miami.
- Chris breaks down the breakdown of the Seminoles. Is it time for a staff shakeup?
- Will takes a close look at Miami.
- Jim looks at a Hokies weakness – Offense.
- Chris doesn’t hold back on his feelings regarding Steve Addazio and gets ‘excommunicated’ by the censors.
- Jim runs down reasons why the coach may not be in the long term plans.
- Will points to the offensive line as part of the offensive production issues for the Hokies.
- Xayveon point to the Jackson to Phillips connection. Still a rough road ahead.
- AP Top 25 – Power Poll – The Pick
ACC Nation Podcast – Subscribe
- Final Thoughts.
- Chris gives a shout out to Mark Richt at Miami. Flexible coaching wins challenging games.
- Chris points to a soft Miami run defense and thinks Paul Johnson is licking his chops.
- Will jumps in with Chris and selects the Yellow Jackets to win this week. Let down game?
- Xayveon reflects on PAC 12. Echoes the flexibility issue.
- Thanks for listening and be sure to share us with friends.
- Please donate to the Red Cross. You can contribute $10 or more simply by texting 90999. Remember – Our family and friends need your helping hand.
- Catch us on Twitter @accnation or send us a message at email@example.com.