ACC Nation Podcast
ACC Nation Podcast with Will Ojanen, Chris Bond, Xayveon and Jim Quist.
- Xayveon is wandering around Washington. We find out why later in the podcast.
- How ACC field hockey teams ranked going into weekend play.
- ACC football standings – How teams stacked up in the Atlantic and Coastal Divisions.
- A look at the Blue Ribbon College Yearbook Preseason Top 25 and analysis.
- Grayson Allen in his eighth year of eligibility?
- Will thinks Miami could sneak in and win the ACC.
- Don’t sleep on the Wahoos. Will thinks they’ll be an even better offensive minded team this season
- Chris sees a lot of depth at Virginia.
- Some insight into Florida State from Chris. The losses and their potential on the court.
- Jim with the Preseason Player of the Year and All America players from the ACC.
- Some enlightenment on why Duke’s Marvin Bagley III is a player to watch this season.
- Dissecting the weekend’s football action.
- Will thinks Virginia may….may be ready to think about post season bowl play.
- Chris says Bronco Mendenhall has helped players enjoy the game again.
- A look at the Florida State game. Chris makes a case for better officiating.
- What the guys think it all boiled down to, the upcoming schedule and an agree to disagree moment.
- Will’s pick for ACC Player of the Week? – The Squirrel at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium.
- Chris points to the solid recovery by Louisville as an important factor.
- Jim thinks Pitt just looks, “horrible”.
- Will with a two edged sword quote from Pat Narduzzi.
- You can subscribe to the podcast now on YouTube (accnationnet) in addition to Apple Podcasts, Google Play Podcasts, Android, Email and below for direct download.
ACC Nation Podcast – Last Week’s Episode
- Virginia Tech has a chance to prove just how good they really are this weekend. Is it the best or second best in the ACC?
- Boston College’s defense throws a wet blanket on Clemson’s Bryant but can’t find a lick of offense. Is Addazio’s seat above simmer?
- Wake Forest gets a serious scare.
- Miami slow getting started but polish off a tough Toledo.
- Duke steps up against North Carolina.
- The guys all agree on using the running backs more and saving the quarterbacks.
- Syracuse offers hope through the eyes of Xayveon and Chris. Will thinks LSU football is trash. Don’t get excited.
- Notre Dame gets their act together against Michigan State.
- The AP Top 25.
- ACC Nation Rewind.
ACC Nation Podcast – Subscribe
- Final Thoughts.
- Will looks forward to a classic showdown between Clemson and Virginia Tech in Blacksburg.
- Xayveon roots for his favorite non-ACC teams, USC as they head out on the road.
- Chris says, keep an eye on Wake Forest as they head into a tough stretch.
- Thanks for listening!
- Please donate to the Red Cross. Text 90999 and $10 will be added to your phone bill. Remember – Our family and friends in Texas, Florida, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands need your helping hand.
- Catch us on Twitter @accnation or send us an email at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.