ACC Nation Podcast
More sports news on this episode (#123) of ACC Nation Podcast – Will, Xayveon and Jim get together for a “bull session” to talk about ACC players in the NBA Draft. Then they take a look at a Way-Too-Early college basketball Top 25 that includes 7 ACC teams. Subscribe to the podcast and catch every episode.
- Sports Illustrated’s Top 100 NBA Draft Prospects
- There is no D in Marvin Bagley
- But seriously…is there in the NBA?
- Wendell Carter….that’s a serious little d
- Carter may have been overshadowed
- Lonnie Walker – Consistency?
- Plenty of players capable of coming off the bench and getting significant time
- Jerome Robinson – All three guys believe he has overlooked potential and should be higher
- Grayson Allen – Workout Warrior? No fans in the house and Will says he should have gone his sophomore year
- Josh Okogie – Potential and perhaps a project. Needs support he didn’t have at GT.
- NBA Draft is Thursday, June 21
- Bruce Brown – Injury, inconsistency. Project player.
- Gary Trent – Was he “pushed” out by the one and done turnover? Was he ready?
- A brief look at the Mock Draft
- Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Seven ACC teams make the list
- Duke at #2? Really. With a complete reload?
- Virginia at #7. The talent is there but is there depth?
- North Carolina at #8.
- Virginia Tech comes in at #13.
- Florida State at #14.
- Syracuse at #22 will probably be a top 10 team.
- Clemson at #24.
- ACC Nation
- Where you can follow us – Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Our new Facebook Page – ACC Nation Sports
Licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License